Andy focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters. His experience includes representing public and private companies in a variety of matters involving class action defense, antitrust issues, breach of contract disputes, non-compete and other employment contract disputes and business torts. He also has experience assisting clients with patent prosecution and representing clients in disputes over patent rights.
Prior to joining Rose Law Firm, Andy practiced at a firm in Memphis, Tennessee. Additionally, Andy is currently a Captain in the Arkansas Army National Guard’s Judge Advocate General Corps.
Areas of Service
- Representation of corporate client in defense of putative nationwide class action
- Obtained numerous patents for corporate clients
- Representation of beneficiaries in disputes involving estates
- Representation of corporate clients and individuals in breach of contract actions
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor (Cum Laude), 2015
- Arkansas State University, B.A. Chemistry 2010