Joey is committed to building long-term client relationships based on trust and results. He started his career with a successful general law practice at a prominent Arkansas law firm. He gained a breadth of experience handling corporate and transactional matters of all sizes and representing individuals and businesses in a variety of lawsuits. He also counseled clients on real estate law, trusts, and estates. As a member of Rose Law Firm, Joey will continue to concentrate on litigation. His practice areas include:
- Commercial/business litigation
- Construction litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Trust and estate litigation
Joey graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law with the highest honors and as a member of the Arkansas Law Review. In law school, Joey completed externships with a Benton County Circuit Judge and the Wal-Mart Legal Department. Before law school, he studied economics and finance at the Sam M. Walton College of Business.
Leadership is a central tenet for Joey. He is the immediate past president of the Benton County Bar Association, a graduate of Leadership Benton County, and an alumnus of National Outdoor Leadership School. He is also actively involved in the W.B. Putman American Inn of Court.
Areas of Service
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star – Business Litigation 2021-2022
- Craig Sterne Memorial Award
- Charles Thomas and Mary Alice Pearson Foundation Fellowship
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A, 2012
- U.S. District Courts of Arkansas (Eastern and Western)