John Ogle comes to Rose Law Firm after having practiced at a highly respected business litigation firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas. His practice now focuses on commercial transactions and corporate law.
John is a cum laude graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law where he studied commercial transactions, taxation, business law, and estate planning. A Judge William R. Overton Scholarship Recipient, He also served as the Managing Editor of the Arkansas Law Review. Prior to his legal studies, John attended Hendrix College where he played for the men’s basketball and golf programs. He received his Masters of Arts in Accounting in 2016 from Hendrix College after graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 2015.
Identities Lost: Enacting Federal Law Mandating Disclosure & Notice After A Data Security Breach, 72 Ark. L. Rev. 221 (2019).
Areas of Service
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude (2019)
- Arkansas Law Review, Managing Editor
- James E. McDaniel Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Judge William R. Overton Scholarship Recipient
- Hendrix College, Masters of Arts – Accounting (2016)
- Hendrix College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics (2015)
- Member, 2015 SAA Champion Basketball Team