Luke serves as an associate for the firm’s litigation practice group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation. His experience includes representing public and private companies in a variety of matters involving breach of contract disputes, business torts, construction defects, unfair business or trade practice claims and products liability.
Prior to law school, Luke worked for an agricultural and logistics company as a commodity trader of agricultural products both domestically and internationally. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family, his dogs and horses and traveling.
Areas of Service
- Conduct substantive research on complex issues arising during the course of litigation at both the trial and appellate level
- Prepare complaints, answers, discovery responses, discovery requests and demand letters for a variety of general litigation matters
- Managing Editor, Bowen Law Review
- Arkansas Bar Foundation’s Bogle-Sharp Scholarship Award Recipient
- UALR School of Law Dean’s Fellow
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Christian Community Care Clinic
- Women’s Equipped Christian Women’s Job Corp
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Juris Doctorate (Magna Cum Laude) – 2021
- Hendrix College, Bachelor of Arts in Politics – 2015