With nearly a decade of experience, Mary-Tipton Thalheimer focuses on bankruptcy and all areas of debtor and creditor rights, including workout agreements and civil litigation involving foreclosures, replevins, and garnishments. Prior to beginning her practice, she obtained her LL.M in bankruptcy from St. John’s University and worked as a staff attorney for the Honorable Richard D. Taylor of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
- Arguing numerous motions in state court and bankruptcy court.
- Trying cases in state court and adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court.
- 2021 and 2022 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Named to Future 50 for 2021, Arkansas Money & Politics
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Greater Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross, Board Member
- St. John’s University, LL.M. in Bankruptcy
- UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, Juris Doctor (High Honors)
- Washington and Lee University, B.S. in Business Administration