Michael is a graduate of New York University, where he obtained an LL.M. in Taxation. Michael graduated from the of the University of Arkansas School of Law where he served as a Note and Comment Editor for the Arkansas Law Review. Prior to his legal studies, Michael attended the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
Michael is a member of the Mercy Health Foundation Planned Giving Committee and remains actively involved with the Walton College of Business through his service on the Young Alumni Advisory Counsel.
Areas of Service
- 2022 Fast 15 honoree
- Mercy Health Foundation Planning Giving Committee
- Walton College Young Alumni Advisory Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws (Taxation)
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of Business, B.S.B.A Accounting