Reese Dollins’ practice involves representation of clients in a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, securities, private equity transactions and commercial lending. Reese also regularly advises clients on general corporate and governance matters
Prior to joining the firm, Reese was a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law. While in law school, Reese was recognized as a Judge John E. Miller Scholar and was an active member of the Business Law Society and the Arkansas Law Review.
Areas of Service
- Advises buyers and sellers during negotiation, structuring and closing of private business stock and asset acquisitions.
- Assist clients with private placement investments into private equity funds and privately held businesses.
- Advises commercial banks and lenders with respect to real estate and asset-based commercial lending and related financing matters.
- Advises clients with respect to general corporate matters, entity formations, transfers, and equity purchases.
- Advises commercial clients and developers with real and personal property leasing and purchases, Section 1031 like-kind exchanges of property, and general contract drafting.
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Rogers/Lowell Small Business Council
- Leadership Fayetteville, Class of 36”
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 2020
- Judge John E. Miller Scholar
- Arkansas Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude, 2017
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Sigma Tau Gamma Recruitment Chair