Reese Dollins is a 2020 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law. While in law school, Reese was recognized as a Judge John E. Miller Scholar and was an active member of the Business Law Society and the Arkansas Law Review. Additionally, he served as a Note and Comment Editor for the Arkansas Law Review and worked as a teaching assistant in the area of Legal Research and Writing.
Prior to attending law school, Reese attended the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, Arkansas, where he graduated cum laude in 2017 with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He was also a member of the Sigma Tau Gamma fraternity and the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Areas of Service
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Rogers/Lowell Small Business Council
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 2020
- Judge John E. Miller Scholar
- Arkansas Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude, 2017
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Sigma Tau Gamma Recruitment Chair