Rose Law Firm strives to create a work environment that is welcoming and inclusive. The firm understands that diverse life experiences are essential to a positive workplace, and also strengthen our ability to meet our clients’ needs. As the only firm of our size in Arkansas with a female managing member, Rose Law Firm has a long tradition of promoting women in the legal profession. We are further committed to recruiting, hiring and developing people of diverse backgrounds. As our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts continue, we anticipate that those efforts will be reflected within the firm’s growing team.
To pursue our DEI goals, we are taking the following actions:
- Sponsoring and participating in events promoting diversity outside the Firm with clients, law school programs, bar associations and minority organizations.
- Ensuring diverse populations have access to quality legal services via the Firm’s pro bono program and support of the Center for Arkansas Legal Servicesand Legal Aid, non-profit organizations providing low cost or no cost legal assistance.
- Supporting community involvement among our attorneys in an effort to support our diverse community.
- Providing scholarships to diverse students attending law school in Arkansas.
- Signing on to the NWA Council’s Leadership Pledge to address systemic racism.
- Member of the Law Firm Anti-Racism Alliance, which partners with legal services organizations to identify and dismantle structural or systemic racism in the law.