We tailor our approach to structuring mergers and acquisitions transactions to the needs of the client, while maximizing financial returns and minimizing tax liability. It is critical to have experienced counsel in order to navigate the complex legal issues and business aspects of each deal. Our attorneys structure and manage complex business transactions across a wide range of industries. We provide innovative solutions for our clients and draw on our team’s extensive experience and knowledge to handle all aspects of corporate transactions.
We provide assistance through every step of the transaction, including:
- Arranging and negotiating financing for the transaction
- Negotiating the terms of the deal
- Drafting all necessary documents, including letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, and purchase agreements
- Conducting due diligence to assess a target company’s financial health
- Reviewing other relevant issues related to human resources, environmental compliance, intellectual property, antitrust, real estate, and securities
- Considering tax strategies to minimize tax liability
- Obtaining any regulatory approvals and ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies
In addition, our tax attorneys can help minimize tax liabilities resulting from the purchase or sale of a business and address unexpected tax controversies after the closing of a transaction.