Our financial services litigation attorneys are deeply experienced in representing clients in the financial and banking industries in regulatory, business-to-business and consumer litigation. In helping financial services clients prevent and resolve disputes, our attorneys draw on the breadth of experience and expertise of the firm. We vigorously defend our clients’ interest both inside and outside the courtroom.
From litigating class actions to negotiating workouts, our financial services clients appreciate the level of expertise we provide in both the state and federal regulatory environments. We represent all types of financial institutions, including:
- State-charted banks
- Nationally-chartered banks
- Local, regional and national banks and their holding companies (public and private)
- Mortgage lenders and originators
- Federal and state-chartered thrifts
- Insurance companies and their holding companies
- Captive insurers
- Insurance brokers
- Insurance agencies
- Third-party administrators
- Representatives and investment advisors
- Trust companies
- Brokerage firms
We help our clients resolve disputes and find solutions with customers, regulators, counterparties and others that preserve our clients’ immediate interests along with their relationships with customers, other industry participants and regulators.