We work with our clients to provide advice and counsel regarding all areas of labor and employment law. Our attorneys assist employers with everything from questions regarding human resources practices to drafting employer-specific documents such as handbooks and severance agreements to handling agency and court litigation regarding employment matters. Our goal in each of these instances is to help our clients resolve employment issues and avoid risk. In addition to legal assistance for existing matters, we take proactive steps to update our clients regarding all of the fast changing areas of labor and employment law through training, presentations and newsletters.
We combine our years of experience in labor and employment law with our understanding of the unique aspects of our clients’ businesses to creatively and effectively assist in handling all areas of the employment relationship.
- Affirmative Action/OFCCP Compliance
- Class & Collective Actions
- Discrimination & Harassment Defense
- Employer-Specific Document Drafting
- Employment Litigation & Arbitraiton
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Government & Internal Investigations
- Labor Law, Union Avoidance & Labor Management Relations
- Trade Secrets & Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour Defense
- Workplace Safety & Health